Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sick!Terribly Sick> <

6-10-2009.Always show off by telling my friends how fit i'm.Till last tues, morning right before accounting lecture headache hits me hard following by fever in Audi1. When i touch Ian he claim that i'm even warmer than him but i'm like freezing like in north pole+headache(which make the lecture a very unpleasant one).Trying hard to complete my marketing presentation slides but nothing much can be done(due to the terrible headache) but thanks to Victor who helped out(i owe u another one Vic!)my slides are near to completion.Btw thanks for the panadol Heng Luen and Mel~
Thanks a million phei! for sending me back~made u drive all the way to monash>< still feel bad now for causing such trouble...
dad sent me to TDMC(taman desa medical center) at night and my temperature rise till 39.6 H1N1 negative, platelets count-190and got a jab at my butt(it hurts for more than 5 days man!wonder did i offend the nurse in a way or another!><).fever subsided after the fever injection, got some rest that night..

7-10-2009.Wed.The fever strikes back on wed evening and i couldnt sleep throughout the whole night even with the air-cond on..

8-10-2009Thurs.Dizzy the whole morning,went to a clinic and temperature rise to 39.4 appparently.Doctor gave me stronger medicine to surpress the fever.(the headache is killing!feels like exploding) Things get better after taking the medication.Doctor also suggest me to do Dengue test on the forth day of fever(tmr)

9-10-2009Fri.everything seems fine~no fever,little headache only.dint plan to go TDMC to do blood test. Things got worse in the evening. So went and did the blood test....guess what?platelets count drop to 46!!!(normal count is >150). Great! got emitted.sigh..=(
sry Phei! i lied to u that i'm ok that night,cuz i duwan to spoil yr birthday(sat).

10-10-2009Sat.Had a sleepless night.the patient next to me was mourning the whole night(he got stone in his kidney >< must be very painful la..)A nurse came over to take my blood for blood test at 6am.Had fried rice for breakfast(no appetite cuz doc told me i'm Dengue positive just b4 my breakfast!)

11-10-2009Sun.Again nurse came and took my blood at 6 am! >< dont like it..my platelets count fall to26~ sigh...suddenly miss uni and studying alot..

12-10-2009Mon-My platelets count rised from 26 to 29!!! i can leave TDMC atlast!!!!BUT!parents insist me to stay another night.sigh

13-10-2009Tues.Atlast!i'm out from TDMC in the morning..i feel so weak..cant do anything..well Monash!! here i come!!!!tommorow la...

I see alot of things in these few days when i'm terribly sick and while emitted in TDMC.
1.My parents actually care for me much more than i tot.Yea..though i get scolding all the time,but i can see they're really worried about me.I told a fren of mine when i'm emitted in TDMC.i'm probably one of the riches guy in the world!Cuz i've so many people who loves me and care for me in this world!!this is something money cant buy.

2.I've alot of friends who actually care for me.tho i dint tell them i
'm emitted unless they found out,cuz i duwan to make them worry about me..thx for visiting me while i'm emitted.i feel very warmth when i know u guys are there to support me when i need.Special thx to Shuu Phei, Chimp, Sheng Yeong and lyn!

3.There are people who suffers more than i do.especially after seeing the indian guy next to me mourned in pain the whole night.even though i've bone ache and feels uncomfortable,but i bet my pain is nothing compare to him.and i'm so lucky to be alive now!i've an uncle of mine die of dengue fever on the 5th day after knowing he was hit by dengue fever.

4.Treasure and learn to embrace what we have,before things change,before everything is too late...

No comments:

Post a Comment