Thursday, October 15, 2009

Embrace Change??

CHANGE,something unfamiliar?Distant?
I wonder how differently it is defined in everyone's dictionary.
I always think that i'm more capable or better than others in handling change
but apparently i'm wrong all these while.
I always keep my hopes low.
I always expect least.
I always negative.
I always lack of confident in myself.
I always doubt my capability.
I always afraid that i will lose something i have now.
I always scare that i will be alone.
I always fear that nobody will love me.
I always try to convince myself by sayin" Jin! u can do it!"
I always afraid that i cant give what ppl around me expect me to be able to.
the list is way too long...probably will never ends.

Do u feel what i feel?
Do we feel the same or it's only me?

There're one million and one things in the world that's out of our control.
I cant be sure any would be under my control now or in the future.
But for sure one thing i know.
We all have 100% control over ourselves.
I cant change the way people do things, or i cant change what is happening around me.
I cant stop changes from occuring.
But i notice that i've an Ultimate weapon in countering Change!
i can change my way of interpreting and see things as how things change.things are always two sided,just like a coin!

So lets think about it...
well i know for now i cant have her.though how much i feel for her.
due to parents,strings,and everything..complicated matters.
but come to think of it.i should be happy!reason being
1.how many can never find someone they really love?but i'd found mine!
2.how many could ever find someone that speaks to their heart?i did!
3.how many people wished to be loved and to love someone in return?i'm one of them!
4.how many lucky guys could find a girl who is decent,nice,kind and lovely?i'm the lucky one
5.it's an opportunity for both of us to grow together,which many couple dont have the chance to.
6.we have sufficient time to test how true the feeling is.time can tell from a love and lust. And we have plenty.
7.i know in the end of the day. No matter what happens. We will still be frens! good friends! that's is a promise. And will be kept.=)

I dunno what will happen tmr,but i will treasure what i have now. before things change,before i lose the opportunity.so lets grab hold of our opportunity tight and dont regret k?

No comments:

Post a Comment