Friday, July 23, 2010

i'm back! haha

After more than half a year...leaving my blog unattended..
until recently a person reminds me of this blog
which i've almost forgotten about since
i dont have the habit of blogging.
Life has been good...
feels like taking a roller coaster ride..
up and down..
things are happening real fast.
time flies and there goes 7months of my life.
left Monash and found myself (back)in Taylors.
taking commerce degree at Unisa.
a change of environment and friends.
feel a bit lost at the beginning.
resistance to change hits me..
it took me sometime to readjust my pace
look forward what's waiting for me ahead


Many things have changed over this 7 months..
i shall start with my family..
i can never confront my parents honestly
when it comes to outing, my life at uni,
with friends..
i have to lie to my parents just to hangout with my friends for a movie
not like i'm doing smtg illegal..
i never learnt how to communicate with my parents as i cannot remember how...
i've tried many times..i failed and gave up..
Change took place when i met this person.
she live in an almost opposite world from mine.
she taught me that it is not that hard to speak openly to my parents.
i realise that there are many things i know but i dint do.
but that all belong to the past..

Today, i can speak freely to my parents.
tell them how i feel.what i think.what i want.
and most importantly is why.not how or what.
well.. thanks fatchel!really.

Ps:9th of July is a day filled with tears and joy..But it is worth it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment